The Harry Potter Haul

Friday, April 25, 2014

So as you all must know by now, I was at The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour last week. And of course, I bought myself a few things! 


Another thing you all know by now is that I'm a major stationery lover! From the shop I ended up picking up a Hogwarts Journal- no idea what I'm going to do with it yet though. Then I also bought a pencil and a rubber. 

Again, I'm a major book worm and even thought I bought a new bookmark a few weeks ago I picked up these Hogwarts monochrome ones. I love the sketchy design of them but I have no idea which one I prefer! I also bought this Harry Potter Postcard. I'm not going to ever send this, I just love having post cards!

This buy I will admit was probably the most unlike me buy from the lot! I'm always that person who wouldn't spend much on clothes but in the end I picked these up! They were like £23 but they are probably the softest and comfiest pyjamas I have ever owned! The fabric is really soft but also quite stretchy so they're perfect for lounging about it as well as sleeping.

Then the last thing I bought was of course a Chocolate Frog! I knew before I even went into the Studios that this would be something I would be buying. I'm also really happy with the character I got inside because I always like to think of myself as a Gryffindor! 

































So this little bear I didn't buy but Darren bought for me. I ended up buying the slytherin scarf in return. 
So that's all that I got from the Harry Potter Studios! I am quite surprised I didn't spend more but I am really wishing that I picked up the memorabilia box as it had a lot of pretty pieces of design inside! Maybe if I get to go back I'll get it then!




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ah I miss the tour so much, it was amazing! I didn't actually buy much for myself from the tour, just a scarf, frog and a time turner keyring (which has now broken, damn) but my boyfriend got loaaads including the board game! x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. But I feel like I need to go again because I didn't take in all the information! And awh fair enough. Darren got a fair few things for himself including the maurders map, two wands, slytherine hoodie. x

      Delete
  2. Im really desperate to go!! Your souvenirs look wonderful!

    Much love. Peachy xx

    The Randomness of Unicorns

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so so jealous! I still haven't been(and feel like the last person on the planet to have not been!). Those PJS look amazing too :D x

    www.moreaboutcat.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant and don't worry you aren't the last person haha! :) x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...