Review: Frozen

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Everybody knows of Frozen- heck it's the biggest animated film out there! But I only finally watched it recently after it coming out on DVD.

I know, I know. You must all be thinking "What?!" how can you have only just seen it?! But truly I did want to see it after the first advert, but throughout college and work I just never got round to actually getting to the cinema.

I have to say after watching it once, I am truly inlove with it and have truly realised the full hype around it. There is soo many quirky little bits that made me think of the way girls are perceived on Tumblr. The songs are also truly beautiful and I'm glad that the way the majority (if not all) start of naturally instead of just randomly bursting into song! I'm really hoping to pick up the sound track soon so that may feature on my playlist at the end of the month. 

Now the characters, they are all so brilliant and the animation on them is great too! I seriously can not pick a favourite but it is probably between Anna, Sven and Olaf. The trolls are also brilliant but I wish you seen more of them throughout the film as they were hilarious! I'm really looking forward to seeing what else is done with the characters of Frozen. I know there has been word of an Olaf film which I am total game for!

Let me know what you have thought of Frozen! And what are your favourite Disney films!? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...