London Trip Updates!

Wednesday, April 09, 2014



The other week during my Monday morning lecture we were given all the details of what we would be doing, where we would be staying when we travel down to London as a class in a few weeks time! 

During the two and a half days down in London we are going to be visiting several different places including: The Design Museum, Tate Modern, NoBrow Press, Telegram Studios, YCN and the Pick Me Up Print Festival. 
The rest of the time we have in London, we are able to do and go to whatever we want. So that is where you come in! I really want some suggestions on places to visit. This could range from places to dine and eat to any little shops to visit that you think I may like! 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. hey lovely, you'll have a fab time in London!! I love it so much. If you can definitely get to Camden Market and Oxford Street. Youll be able to do lots of fab shopping! :)
    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I've been twice- once with parents and then the second time during my 3rd year of high school so this is the first time I'll really be free in London (woooo!). I think my friend that I'll spend the majority of my time with has already mentioned Oxford Street so that'll be a deffo. Definitely try Camden Market too if we have time! Thank you! :D x

      Delete
  2. You should definitely go to Fortumn and Mason! Not only is it beautiful but they do THE BEST cakes and chocolates :D

    Love Jordan xx
    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh never heard of them before, just going to have a look at them! But cake and chocolate sounds like a good thing from 1st words! xx

      Delete
  3. It's so cool you get to go on a trip to London for a school trip! Hope you have an amazing time!!! :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Telegramme Studios!! I am just a tad jealous!! Can't wait to hear / see all about it! You lucky lady!! I want a full report!!
    There is an exhibition on at the Fashion and Textile Museum that I've heard is great if you're not completely saturated with design... http://patternjots.blogspot.ch/2014/04/london-part-2-sarah-campbell.html
    Have fun!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah! Very lucky to get to go to awesome places- think I'm most excited for either NoBrow or Pick Me Up!! And I will be deffo making a full report- think I'll need to write blog posts up in parts because there will be just so much to write about!! and oooh I'll definitely have a look into it. I'm not sure how much free time we will have during the day but if it's possible might have a look! xx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...