Photo Diary: Harry Potter Trip Part 2

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

































Ah I have way to many photos from this! I was torn about which pictures to actually include but here are the top like 35... 
The day was really great and after having a little look around the gift shop and collecting our digital tours we started the tour. While standing in the queue I had noticed a lot of people with these little books, which are these activity books for children to have stamped throughout the tour. Darren and I ended up actually getting one after being confused at the station for them stamped. 
Before the tour 'officially' started the women asked if it was anybody's birthday, to which nobody replied or moved forward. After her asking if had been anybody's birthday the day before, day after or if the trip was a birthday treat I shoved Darren forward. He was annoyed at me at first but he ended up opening the Great Hall Doors which I think he will be eternally grateful. 
After walking through the Great Hall and looking most of the first section, Darren and I decided to go on the flying broom experience. Basically you got a house robe, sat on a broom with a green screen behind you and pretended you were flying. It was pretty awesome and we both got a copy of one of our photos! 
Once we were finished on the brooms, we finished looking through that section of the studio. All we had left was Umbridge's office, the Ministry of Magic and the Grapich Design Department. I ended up taking a lot of photos of this little display case full of all the different type of memorabilia- including Harry's letters, invites to the Yule Ball and bits of packaging.
After this we went outside. Outside had a lot of attractions including the real life Hedwig and the raven from Harry Potter and Game of Thrones! It also had Harry's house, Godrics' Hollow, the bridge, Knight Bus, Arthur's Car and Hagrid's motorbike. It also had the food area which meant Butterbeer!!! Both Darren and I tried it and was yummy- I really want more. 
The next part of the studio was the anomtronics, models and concept art. It also had Diagon Alley which was really cool and had a few more of the real owls that were in the film too! Again I took loads of photos of the models and concept art- I'm a design nerd, so sue me! 
The last thing that we properly seen was the model of Hogwarts they made. I am not going to lie, the whole thing was amazing and it blew me right back! It was mind blowing the size and the detail that they put into it. It was the perfect way that they could have ended it. 
Well that's all for the photo diaries, the next thing I will uploading to do with this is my Haul Post- again in two parts. I hope you have enjoyed having a peek at all the photos I've taken and I would strongly advise anybody to take a visit to it if you are able to!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Wow, I want to go there! Lucky you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get the chance to go I would definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  2. My boyfriend took me here as a surprise last year and it was amazing! We're going to the park next in Florida. I'm a bit obsessed haha.

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh so jealous that you're going to the park in Florida! I really want to go there! xx

      Delete
  3. Words can't describe my envy! I've had my Ollivanders and Butterbeer experience in Florida but I desperately want to go to the studio tour! It's pretty close to where I'm at uni too so it's so easy to get to, I just need to book some tickets! Amazing photos by the way, I've seen loads that people have posted on Facebook etc. but you've taken photos of some of the best bits for sure. xx

    Megan / Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh no I'm definitely way more envious of you getting to go to the Florida park! I hat that fact that that the times I've been there were before they made it! And you should definitely book it, at only £25 for the tickets its pretty good! Thank you so much for that too! Great to be complimented on my photos xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my god! I want to go even more now!!! Incredible photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so jealous! Love this x

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  6. this seems so cool! haha, would love to go

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little $100 jewellery giveaway on my blog if you fancy a look! Click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get the chance, take it up. It's bloody brilliant! x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...