Speed Dating Tag

Friday, April 04, 2014

Oooh you know I do love a good tag! Once again I have stolen a wee little tag from Megan

Do you believe in love at first sight? I feel that people can be attracted and have a connection straight away. But things like Love develop when you get to know a person more and get to know what makes them them.

What do you do for fun? Blog, read, play games(xbox and nintendo 3DS), TV and a whole bunch more of things

Do you want/do you have any children? I'd love to have two! One boy and One Girl. But obviously I can't really help what gender they would be so I'll just have to wait and see!

What are you looking for in a relationship? I am already in a relationship but to me it is important that I can be myself with the person and that they can make me laugh and be a little romantic. 

What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know? I've seen people answering this question as annoying relationship habits so I'll go along those lines too. I'm probably the worst person to jump out and try to scare you. I will put my freezing cold hands on you and try to tickle you! Sorry, not sorry. 

If you won a lottery, how would you spend your millions? I have no idea. I would probably do the usual standard answer and go on holiday. I would love to visit Harry Potter World so Florida would probably be my place to go! 

Which was the first crush you ever had? It depends what you mean by first crush, because obviously when I was a little tot there would be things like that.

You have got six months to live, what will you do first? I hate questions like these as what I answer would probably would be slightly different to what I actually did! I would really just try spend as much time with friends and family. 

Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm definitely a night person! I can stay up really late. But I'm not a bad morning person either!

If you have friends coming over, what would you cook? It would probably be plain pasta... I'm a very fussy eater oops! 

If you could travel back through time, what single mistake would you correct in life? I'm not sure. Cause really if you change a drastic moment in your life it would change your future. I guess I would try and just not be such a pushover at school though. 

Where do you see yourself in five years time? Hopefully working as a graphic designer or illustrator. I don't know if this would be freelance or not but I would hope to be running a little shop on the side line at least. I also hope that this blog is still running! 

So that's all with my answers, let me know below if you have answered this too!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Does your boyfriend know all this about you? I´m also definately a night person and I agree with you on love developing over time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of Course he does! We've been together for basically 4 years!!

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...