London Trip: What's In My Bag?

Saturday, April 26, 2014

So today is my last day at home before heading of to London! I felt that I would share the things I'll be taking with me on my trip and will be spending the 7 hours of the train journey doing.

The main thing I'll probably try to do while travelling on the train is to actually read. At the moment I'm in the middle of The Book Thief so I'm hoping to try and finish this while away. Obviously if I do finish this I need to have a second book to read, the next one I've chosen from my 'To Read' list is Enthralled by Marr & Armstrong. I have also decided to take my little book light just in case I fancy reading at night while it's dark. The second thing that I'll spend a lot of my time doing is playing on my Nintendo 3DS. With Clare also owning a DS, we'll probably be playing together on Animal Crossing and such. One thing that's really important to me to take is my iPod. With a lot of my class being quite loud and such, I will be needing this as a little escape!
I'm also obviously taking a sketchbook as I'm hoping I get a lot of inspiration from all the places I visit while away. I'm also taking my Craft, Blogs & Rock & Roll notebook as I will hopefully get some great blog post ideas while away too! I'm also going to take my pretty new pens I bought while away and a few pencils/rubbers.
The last thing but most important thing that I'll be taking is my purse! Inside will hold a lot of important things apart from money. I've bought an oyster card for using on the tube while I'm there- hoping that the strike gets cancelled. Then I've also got my student card that will be used in shops and getting into places!
I am also taking a few things not pictured here on the train like sweets, neck pillow and my camera. I'm really looking forward to my trip finally starting tomorrow so make sure you keep up to date with my antics either on twitter or instagram.


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ah you have the Animal Crossing 3DS :( I was going to buy that one but there was a special offer on the blue one so you got a charger included for the same price, I wish I'd just got the limited edition one instead though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I got it for my 18th from Darren last year! :D And aw ok yeah :/ I got a really good deal on chargers at christmas for like £2!!

      Delete
  2. I love posts like this, just the everyday little insights into people's lives. I'm going to London next month, really excited!!! Where did you get the notebook from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know! Thought I would just do it, a little different to what I usually do. And which one? The squirrel one I got from a farm shop/service station while I was away last week- I'll try find the designer, and then the other was from Vivid Please! :)

      Delete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful time in London. I'm hearing so many good things about The Book Thief. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And same here, I have watched the film already though.

      Delete
  4. The Book Thief is such a brilliant book! It's one of my favourites but I haven't seen the movie yet. Also I am extremely jealous of your animal crossing DS I've been lusting after one for ages!

    www.hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually still to finish it! Throughout my whole trip I never ended up actually reading any of it while away. And it's brilliant- I love it!
      xx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...