March In Review

Wednesday, April 02, 2014


I'm still shocked that it's already April! I had a good month this past month and have been up to a lot!!
Reading- Tempest by Julie Cross, The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul by Deborah Rodriquez, Frankie magazine
Tv Shows- My Mad Fat Diary, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, How I Met Your Mother, The Tomorrow People, Revenge, Walking Dead, House of Cards
Films- The Great Gatsby, The Purge, The Hunger Games & Catching Fire, Orphan.
Listening- Mainly Neon Trees, You Me At Six and Imagine Dragon- March Playlist here
Buying-Stationery, Books, Socks, Thrifty Stuff
Doing- My Graded UnitUni Interviews, getting 100 blog followers!, Going to Make Aberdeenmeeting up with friends, going out for lunch, looking around International Market

Looking forward to- Harry Potter Studio Tour and London Trip with College! 

What have you been getting up to this past month? Tell me below or link me to your blog. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'd love to go to the Harry Potter Studio - so jealous! Oooh how did you feel about the HIMYM finale? :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited so sorry for all the blog spamming I will be doing when I've been! And I've actually not watched it yet. I've been watching it on E4 on tv, so it's only like half way through the last series so I've a few weeks to wait yet! Trying to avoid it has been pretty easy though!

      Delete
  2. Have fun at the Harry Potter tour, I don't go to June and seeing everyone's pictures is making me very envious! And I can't believe its April, this year is going so quick!

    Hannah
    X
    Daintyandivory.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will! And at least you're getting to go haha! I'm so excited. and I know it's unbelievable!! x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...