Spring Wishlist

Saturday, April 12, 2014

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 
During out time of coming into Spring, I've been constantly thinking about thinks I need for going away and just little tid bits! So I thought that I would make another wishlist post.

This cute little coat hanger is adorable! This isn't a necessity but I feel like it might help if I actually have something like this in my room to hang up my jackets, jumpers and scarves. 
I really love the scent of this body mist, I've had something similar to this years ago and have been wanting it ever since! After a trip to the Body Shop with Clare a few weeks ago it's been on my list since! I seriously love this dress, 
I'm never ever one to wear dresses but I'm going to try and step out of my comfort zone soon (maybe). For going away next week and with college I've realised that the make up bag I have won't fit everything I need into it. So I'm looking for a new one and this one is just so lovely! Who can resist a good pokadot? 
I've heard a lot about this book and it's one of those that keeps popping up over my feed recently so it's definitely worth a read! 
My phone case randomly broke the other week and want a new one that's also a bit quirky too! I've been loving these chocolates since February. 
I picked them up randomly at work one day-due to the packaging- and they have instantly become my favourites, trouble is not many stores stock them! 

I hope you have liked what's on my Spring Wishlist. Let me know what's on your wishlist below! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You will not regret reading The Shock of the Fall. I adored it. And that dress is beautiful. :)

    Btw, I'm running a book giveaway on my site. I'd love it if you entered. :)

    The Three Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not yet bought it (book buying ban) but I honestly think it will be a great read when I get round to it! And I know it's so pretty! :3
      Oooh yaaay! I'll be deffo entering!

      Delete
  2. I love the Body Shop body mists, they're amazing!
    Eden from edenroses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think what I got years ago was one of them but I can't be sure to be honest haha!!

      Delete
  3. I love that dress! I can't really think of whats on my wish list, maybe a Nena & Co bag - those are gorgeous :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here haha! And ooh never heard of that company will deffo look them up! :)

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...