Sunday Summary on a Monday!?

Monday, April 07, 2014



I realise today is Monday and therefore this post should have been uploaded yesterday- bad blogger alert! Here it is today anyway! I've got to admit I've had a bit of a crazy week trying to get things done for my Graded Unit and probably done the most work I've done for it in the past week.

On Monday morning while making my way to college I found my favourite chocolates! Tuesday, mum and I took a little trip to Asda and I bought new pjs and nail varnish. Wednesday, Clare, Aarron and I met up for a little lunch at Costa before Clare & I took another trip to make. Thursday I made my own tea after having a cancelled dinner plan. Friday I spent another hour or so in Make printing my poster/leaflet design and it came out brilliantly! Saturday I received my bookmark from Ladybird Likes sample/seconds sale! I came home last night to find my mum had changed me bed sheets and put these Asda ones on! 

On the blog this week
Hello April!- Sharing my goals for the next month
March In Review- All my favourites from the past month and what I've been up to!
Speed Dating Tag- Another random tag I filled out! :P

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lauren, posting a Sunday summary on a Monday is shocking! Haha just joking :) I've been loving seeing your design work :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! and thank you! There's actually a follow up post about it on my blog now! :)

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...