Sunday Summary

Sunday, April 27, 2014


Sunday just passed it was obviously Easter and after getting on at my mum she went and bought me a Cream Egg Easter Egg! We also went to see The Book Thief at our local cinema thing. On Monday Darren bought me heaps of flying saucer sweets and then was given these balloon flowers. Tuesday meant I finished my Graded Unit- yaaay! Since I didn't need to go in on Wednesday I spent the day writing blog posts and catching up on blogs I hadn't read yet. Thursday Darren bought me an Olaf teddy <3! I found out my Graded Unit results on Friday and got an A!! Yesterday after work I sorted all my stuff for going away today- a real life version of tetris I'd say!

This week on OhHay!
  1. Pintersest Favourites #18-  This weeks favourites were generally vintage and pastely!
  2. Photo Diary: Harry Potter Trip Part 1 / Part 2- A few photos from my trip the other week
  3. The Harry Potter Haul- All the stuff I bought from The Making of Harry Potter!
  4. London Trip: What's In My Bag?: A little look into what I'm taking with me this next week. 
Again since I'm away this week I may not be very active for the beginning of this week. To keep up with what I'm getting up to while I'm away follow me on Instagram and Twitter @LaurenGemmaHay. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I've always had negative feelings towards flying saucers... I don't know why - I don't even remember what they taste like but I'm pretty sure I didn't like them when I was little. Congratulations again on your mark - that's amazing! I get my first grade back on Thursday - so scared :/

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no really?! I love them. And I hope you got a good mark as well!

      Delete
  2. Congratualtions on the grade, glad to hear all your hard work has paid off!

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your grade! X

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...