Valentine Blogger Swap

Thursday, February 27, 2014

A few weeks before Valentine's Day I signed up for the Valentine Blogger Swap and last week I received my little parcel in the post!


My package was sent from Yuna, the writer of TechBunny lots of little bits and bobs! 
Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Pink Fever- I'm not much of a pink fan but this pink is so pretty! I can't wait to try and use this soon.
Bunny Purse- I've seen this purse in Primark and floating around on a few blogs, and it is sooo cute! I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to use it for yet but I've been thinking about using it for keeping little bits and pops in for when I got down to London in April. 
Rose Compact Mirror- This is so adorable and so handy! I've been needing a second compact mirror for taking to work with me and this is great for just keeping in my work back. 
Strawberry Milkshake Bubble Bath- This smells sooo nice! I've not used it in a bath yet but can't wait to. 
Strawberry Face Mask- I've never used this brand of face masks before but can't wait to use it. I'll probably wait till I use my bubble bath and have a luxurious pamper night!
Strawberry Lip Balm- I've used this a few times and it tastes so nice. The only problem with it is that it's quite hard and doesn't come out very easy. 
Sephera Pink Lip Tint Palette- These are such beautiful colours! I'm not really one to use these types of things but I'm sure they'll look great. 

I enjoyed the Blogger Swap a lot and I can't wait to do another one! If you hear about any blogger swaps let me know below as I'm sure I would be interested in it!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Everything is so cute! Blogger swaps sound like a really cool idea :)

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And it is. I wish I had been involved with a lot more now!

      Delete
  2. I love these items! xx
    nicolabishopx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour scheme. What a fun idea :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I love that it was all like pink/strawberry flavoured!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad everything reached you ok! Apologies for the pink overload, I wasn't sure what to go for but as it was valentines day it seemed apporiate!

    Yuna x
    http://techbunny.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to apologise! Need to get out of the state of mind of not wearing lip stick or such and the palette you sent me will be a great start! It was definitely Valentines appropriated and that's what I felt when I opened the box up too! :)
      x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...