Pinspiration- Vantine's Day

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

hello love / cupcake / xo / airmail / love flower / be mine / love fortune / arrows / love
Fonts: Sweetly Broken & Simplicity

What a lovely treat! Two pinterest inspiration posts this week! However, this one is all focused on one thing, and one thing only, looooooveee. 
I have to admit, like with everything recently I'm loving the more modern design interpretations. I love the use of including blues, greys and creams into design. I feel like it gives them a bit more of an open and welcoming design than ones that seem too 'girly'. 


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. colours in these pictures are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Pinterest is really the best place for inspiration :)

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know I literally do all my research there now basically. When I'm at college, especially at the beginning of a project I find myself just keep a tab open to flick onto when I need that extra bit of inspiration!

      Delete
  3. The fortune cookies and XO pillows are so adorable! I could spend too many hours on Pinterest! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I want to try and make the fortune cookies myself!! And same here haha x

      Delete
  4. aww I love valentine's day! Nothing it's too girly they are all super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I just love the idea of it all.

      Delete
  5. i'm just thinking about how yummy the cupcake looks!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...