Pinterest Favourites #9

Monday, February 10, 2014

This week I've been kind of crazy on Pinterest so I have no idea how I'm going to whittle it down to only a selective few! Over the past week I've been back to college so that's meant more design based pins and Darren bought an iPad mini so when he's not been using it I've been scrolling through Pinterest pinning like everything! I think my email has been overloaded this with Pinterest emails so I should maybe calm it down this week slightly!


DIY Pillow Clouds
The day I finally get a sewing machine I will make these!


Stylish Eve
I love everything about this outfit. I have never been one to wear
brightly coloured jeans but I want these mint ones so bad!!


Animal Illustrations- Indi Maverick
I am in love with this illustrator! Her artwork
is so beautiful and detailed.
Fox Figurine Doll - Holli
OhMyGod! How cute is this!? I seriously want this so bad and check
the photography too! It's stunning!


Repurposed Closet - Design Dump
I wish that I could re-purpose my closet like what's
been done here! I don't think the shelves would
fit all my books but the majority and that nook is
so cute, deffo a good place for reading!!


Tiny Cupcake Gift Box - A Blackbirds Epiphany
I love this idea so much, it's a perfect idea to give to the baker in your life.
Whether that would be for Valentine's Day or Mother's Day! So cute!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I've been loving your pins this week! Those pillows are adorable, they make me want to up my sewing game x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here- well I want to get a sewing game haha!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful Pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pillows are so cute! I am also quite fond of that desk setup. So neat and tidy :)

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I wish I could just buy them haha! And same, but I'd probably make a massive mess haha!!

      Delete
  4. Everyone always says how much they love pinterest! I must get into using mine more! I just found your blog and love it!

    x Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely use it more! It's such a great tool for finding bits and pieces! and thank you! :Dx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...