January In Review

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Actually meant to add this section onto my 'Hello February' post but I forgot about it at the time- oops! 
Anyway, throughout January I've been...
Reading- Rapture by Lauren Kate, Fallen In Love by Fallen Kate, Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Watching- Revenge, The Tomorrow People, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Devils Due, Up, Tangled, Chenobyl (not quite finished yet), Saw 2 (first Saw film I've ever watched) 
Buying- Merry Marshmallow Candles, Mangajo drink, Vivid Please Stationary, beauty and make up supplies, Chicken Burgers (nomnomnom!)
Doing- Passed my Web Design & New Media Unit, crafty things (making badges and up cycling jars) painting my nails (first time in years), applying for Uni, dying my hair, celebrating Darren's 21st, sleeping in lots, eating out lots.
Looking forward to- Valentines Day! Harry Potter Studio Tour, College Trip to London, Re-doing my bedroom. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love this post! Merry marshmallow candles sound lovely and I love the sweet decorated jars, such a good idea! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! The merry marshmallows smell so lovely- I've literally bought so many of them. And thank you! I wrote about them a few weeks ago if you want a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good post I love it ! I finised the lying game (the book serie) it is amazing it is so good you should read it if you like reading.

    -auré xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/11541735

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll look it up to see what it's about but I'm sure I'd like it! :D
      xoxo

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...