Sunday Summary #6

Sunday, February 23, 2014

At the beginning of the week I finally took home my Valentine's gifts and flowers from Darren. On Tuesday, I recreated my dinner from Frankie and Benny's and it was fineeee! I also received my little package from the Valentine's Blogger Swap. On Wednesday I had Avon delivered so it meant sorting out more orders! Going to actually try a little harder with Avon to try and earn a little more. I literally spent all of Thursday organising my folio for Friday and maybe slightly cut my finger while trimming one thing. After my interview on Friday we stopped in by Tesco so dad could have his conference call. So I nipped into Tesco and had fish and chips for lunch and got a slushie! Ant and Dec Saturday Night Takeaway restarted on Saturday- obviously. I love that programme so much! Today I was working all day but then got a bit inspired to take some photos for da blog! 

Highlights
Two college and work free days!
Tasty new food!
New bedroom accessories

Lowlights
Cutting my finger with my cutting knife 
Drama at work, again

This week on OhHay!
  1. Pinterest Faovurites #10- I went a bit mint crazy again... ops!
  2. Life Lately: Valentine's Day!- I shared Darren and I's Valentine's Day and gifts for each other
  3. Review: Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder- The newest review on my blog- a must read!

Next week on OhHay! will featured: the songs that are on my replay atm, what I got from the Valentine Blogger Swap and 'Hello March!'.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Yay for having free days! I just got a job which will only give me one free day haha! Can't wait for your song post :)

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no! Hope your jobs good though and thanks haha!

      Delete
  2. cute post
    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/
    Twitter / tumblr/ instagram: @fashionrlounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...