Sunday Summary #5

Sunday, February 16, 2014



This week I've been pretty busy with college and uni and valentine stuff! I had a bit of a Primark haul last week and bought this necklace for 50p! Last week that I had started organising my digital portfolio for Grays, and on Tuesday this week I finally managed to sort my life drawing stuff out. Just ignore the fact that most are from the back/side, it's a much easier part of the body to draw! I also heard back from Abertay University and have received a conditional offer from them- so I would need to get an A in my graded unit to go there. I also bought a few little postcard prints from Paperchase while out getting things for Valentines Day on Thursday. On the day of love I walked into Darren's bedroom with roses and my presents all laid out saying "I <3 U". We went out for tea later that night and I actually had something different to my usual pasta and butter and had Chicken Parmigina which was lovely! I also got a little tipsy of some proseco. Today I had a bit of a 'mother/daughter' bonding session as we went to the Cinema to see Endless Love and went to the bingo together.

Highlights
Finishing life drawing! 
Getting a conditional offer from Abertay
Trying something new in Frankie and Benny's and liking it!
Working with good colleagues 

Lowlights
Being soaked by rain/snow
Looking at my shifts for next week and seeing I'm on from 7-4.30 kill me!

This week on OhHay! there have been several posts...
  1. Pinterest Favourites #9- I was a bit pastel mad this week!
  2. 5 Valentine Inspired DIYs to try- Some fun last minute DIY's to try before Valentine's Day
  3. Weekly Words #35- Continuing on the theme of love this week!
  4. Review: Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate- Another love themed post but this time in the form of a book review!
Next week on OhHay!, will feature Darren's valentine's present and another book review! 


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The green necklace is gorgeous. Please don't tell me that was the one that was just 50p?! I'm super jealous! :)

    Glad you had a lovely Valentines day, and congratulations on your offer! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it's the one for 50p! It also came with a second layer but I didn't like it very much so I don't wear it. and Thank you! :D x

      Delete
  2. Love that necklace! Congrats on your offer from Abertay :) Where do you work? x

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) and I'm working at The Co-Operative :) x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...