Boots Haul!

Saturday, February 08, 2014


So a few weeks ago I bought a fair few things from Boots after getting my Boots Advantage card and being persuaded by Clare a lot! I thought I would share what I bought and my initial reactions are to them are.

Boots Botanics Shine Away Inoic Clay Mask- I've used this a few times since buying it and I am pretty please to say that it is great! However, the one problem I had with it was that it was very very watery to start with. 
Real Techniques Blush Brush- Ok so this is my first ever Real Techniques buy and I am so happy with it! It's a great brush plus it's sooo soft!
Maybelline Baby Skin- Once again I bought another product because of Clare- surprise, surprise! But I have to admit I really like it! It makes my skin feel really smooth, literally like baby skin! 
Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make Up Remover- I bought a travel sized version of this a while back but only properly started using it as of late. But I love it! It definitely helps and removes my make up from my eyes. I do need to use a few cotton pads though. 
Maybelline Colour Show in Maybe Blue- I mainly bought this colour and brand due to the fact it went with what I was wearing for Darren's birthday meal. But the colour is beautiful and I wish I didn't have to have taken it of due to work!
Batiste Dry Shampoo- This wasn't a new buy or anything but I just need to restock on it as I was all out! As you can tell I bought the massive can! 
Natural Collections Blush in Pink Cloud- I really only bought this as I was needing a quick blush fix. I've never really been one to use Blushers but thought it was about time to actually use them! I decided to start of with this as it was a really sweet and good colour for using day to day.
Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rose- OMG! I am in love with this! I bought this after Clare let me borrow hers as my lips were cracked and this is what she had! It smells and tastes amazing- literally like millions!

Let me know below if you have bought any of these products as well and what you've thought of them!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ahhh love this selection of prods! I love the Dry Shampoo, it's so handy for lazy days! I also really need some new make up brushes and have heard so many good things about the real technique brushes. I must give them a try! xxx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I always use it when I'm being lazy and when I'm away to friends/family for a night so I don't have to shower! Yeah that's exactly why I bought it too! It is pretty good like and it's sooo soft! xxx

      Delete
  2. Ooh I want a real technique brush so bad! I really love the colour of the Maybelline Colour Show - so pretty!

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think I might get the powder brush next- so soft! and I know I'm wearing it right now haah!

      Delete
  3. a few recommendations from me i see there ;)

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...