Pinterest Favourites #11

Monday, February 24, 2014



I haven't really had OCPD-obsessive compulsive pinning disorder- this week but I have pinned a little bit. So once again I will be sharing my favourites from this past week!

i heart baking!: blue funfetti birthday cake with piped shell sides
Blue Funfetti Cake- I Heart Baking
ohmygod! this cake is amazing!? Cake I please
just eat this now?
From: The Sweet Occasion / Stationery + styling: Kelly Maron Horvath of Paper Stories + Indie Wed / Event design + wardrobe styling: Lauren LePine – Ryan Alexander Events / Floral design + styling: Pollen / Photography: AveryHouse / Styling support: Shannon Spellman of Plate / Venue: room1520 / China rental: Plate / Model: Haley Lertola
Pretty & Understated Wedding Luxury- The Sweetest Occasion
Just look at these vintage cups?! How pretty are they?

Outift for • teens • movies • girls • women •. summer • fall • spring • winter • outfit ideas • dates • parties Polyvore :) Catalina Christiano
Summer Wear- Polyvore
Love this outfit! Am I a bit too obsessed with mint yet?
Ceramic Mason Jar Porcelain Vase via Etsy
Ceramic Mason Jar Vase- Revisions Design
These jars are so cute! Definitely be a great accessory
for a home and to keep flowers in.
Journal
I really want to get into doing scrapbooking and this little one is so cute! I
think I would do the same with the doodles and photos and washi tape and text!
LuLu*s Fresh Spaces: DIY Figurine Trinket Dishes at LuLus.com!
DIY Figurine Trinket Dish- Lulu
This DIY and photography are both just so lush!
It gives it so much character and a luxurious feel
and I just love that floral mint acessory too!

That's it for this week! I just realised I may have got a bit carried away and shared more than I normally do but these have all been so inspiring this week! Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest @LaurenGemmaHay. And link me below with your pages too!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Those teacups are adorable! Scrapbooking looks really fun too, don't know if i have the motivation to do it though haha!

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They are so cute. And same here I feel like I wouldn't make it very interesting.

      Delete
  2. Loving the mint green theme. One of my favourite colours! Love the cake and necklace. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it seems to be a common theme in my favourites haha! and same here. Going to try and make the cake some day hopefully! x

      Delete
  3. Mint, gold (and pale pink) are my absolute favourite at the moment!

    Lesley Todd | Finch Five

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh chuffed I've just figured out how you leave your link in blog comments!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, those colour combos are really lovely and look really sophisticated!
      and haha yeah I found out now long ago too!

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...