Hello March!

Saturday, March 01, 2014

So at the start of last month I shared a few goals that I hoped to achieve within this the past four weeks, I have to admit I haven't really done this, oops!
Get into my sleeping routine more- I'm going to start of on a good note here! I've definitely been trying to get into a better sleeping routine, especially this past week. Normally I stay up till 1 in the morning but for the past week or so I've been coming of my laptop at 11 or earlier and been asleep by 12. I think it's helped that I've also just been wanting to read more so I make the time too. 
Save money-I did this kinda... I have started emptying my purse at the end of the week and putting it in my piggy bank. I'm also trying to earn some more money from Avon. 
Do more for OhHay!- Ok, I'll admit I haven't done much for this recently. I never realised how busy this past month would be with college client work and Uni interviews and portfolios to sort. I will start doing more for this in the next few months though- I will!
Do more to my room- I haven't done anything major like painting my room or getting a desk but I've bought a few new furnishings to my room that make it feel a little more homely to me.Things I've picked up this month include: a cushion for my bed, candles, wall art and of course the lamp I bought. 

For March I hope to do a little better with my goals and I will keep my previous goals in my mind and keep up with them too.
Try and relax more- I'm really bad for stressing out about things and always trying to do heaps of other stuff. But this month I'm going to try and make a little more time for me. I know it won't exactly be spa days every week but I'm going to try and take a few more evenings where I will come of my laptop earlier and read. I'm also going to try and actually have a bath once this month, I've not had a proper bath in years as I find showers so much easier. 
Get into a routine of taking my make up off- So many people are going to cringe at this but I'm so bad for just going to bed without taking my make up off just because I'm so tired. But within the last month I started doing it a lot more and I feel a lot better. This is just something I need to carry on with as there was a time during this month where I kind of gave up on it. 
Work hard- This month I've got my most important unit at college- my graded unit! I really need to get an A for this so that I can get into University so it's really important I do well. I achieved an A last year so I feel like I know I can do it. I just need to make sure I keep up to date with my workload, read the check list and take on board what my lecturers tell me. 
Be organized- I really need to start being a little more organized with this blog as a lot of the time I end up writing blog posts on the day or the night before. I can some times get myself a little stressed out so I need to start planning so I don't. 

So that's my main goals for this next month, let me know what yours are if you have any too?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haha, I am the exact same with the not taking off makeup thing. I always forget! Oops! Good luck for your unit :)

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah! I've even bought stuff for taking of make up but I always forget to use it- but I'm getting better. And thank you! :)

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...