Live For The Little Things

Friday, March 14, 2014


Look! We're kinda back to weekly words! I know it's been a long time but I've just wanted a little break from this little series for a while. I've been mainly busy with college stuff but I've also been just trying to think of designs and such for making and putting onto products. It's quite hard to be honest cause I keep feeling like nobody will like anything or it would look really similar to someone elses designs and then I'd be screwed!

But anyway, I feel it's important to just 'Live for the little things'. I've got to admit growing up, I was always the outsider. The outcast. The loner. Since being at primary school to then secondary and now college, it's not really changed. I've had friends of course but I've always felt a little out of place. But now a days I feel like you just have to live with the people that you care for and live for the things that make you happy. 

For far too many years I spent way too much time caring what people thought and not doing what I loved for myself. I realise now this was really stupid on my behalf and I've decided that now I'm going to enjoy what I love. Do what I love. And really just live for the little things that make me happy. 

It's really easy for you to do as well! Whether it's just your morning coffee, the time you have with your friends or a pet or whatever. Enjoy it and love it. I've been doing the #100happydays for the past 46 days now and not all my pictures have been proper and I should be putting an effort into actually showing what's making me happy. So for the next 50 days and after that I will. I'm just going to stop now anyway cause I'm just rambling, but remember- Live for the little things! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such a lovely, honest post. I think you're right about doing what makes you happy more than trying to fit in. I have been down a similar road after I left school. Now with the internet it's so easy to find the other people who see things the same way you do, even if they're on the other side of the world they are out there!
    Lesley | Finch Five
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I've got to admit I never intended this post to actually be so honest but oh well! haha. I've realised from several different people over the years, that I've tried being folks friends and then one day they'll just turn around and be really nasty. I'm fed up with folk like that and would rather speak to people on the internet who actually enjoy having a conversation! xx

      Delete
  2. Really good post, Lauren! <3

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...