A whole lot of questions Tag

Wednesday, March 26, 2014


So last week I was tagged by the lovely Megan from Lazy Thoughts here, to fill out the 'Whole lot of questions tag', so this post has my answers and nominations!


Apple juice or orange juice? Neither tbh! After an incident with orange juice a few years ago I can't drink the stuff!!
Are you a morning or night person? I'm deffo more of a night person but if I'm up early I can be pretty perky pretty quickly. 
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? It truly depends! Normally I had a sweet tooth though. 
Ninjas or pirates? Pirates. 
Autobots or Decepticons? I've never seen Transformers.
What was your favourite childhood television program? I had a lot of favourites throughout my childhood years! It definitely depends on what you class as childhood- because I loved Hannah Montana but also loved the older shows like That So Raven!
Are you a collector of anything? I wouldn't say I'm much of a collector. I keep things like receipts, cinema and gig tickets. I also have a heap of teddys and stuff.
If you could be any animal, what would you be? Probably something like a fox cause they're cute but awesome!
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? hmm... I would probably go for invisibility. Be able to sneak up on people would be fun!
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Normally it's like god damn what time is it. Then trying to see if I could stay in longer or not. 
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? A lot. Normally things that start to stress me out like college work. 
What's your favourite colour? I have so many! but at the moment it's a minty/teal green. 
What's your favourite animal? I realise I said this animal earlier but fox. They're awesome! 
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? I feel that it would be surprising that there wouldn't be. Out of all the planets in the Universe it's highly unlikely we would be the only living species. 
Do you believe in ghosts? I realise some people will find this stupid- but yes I do. I've seen one before too. 
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? uhm yeah. So many. Mainly Mario though!
You're given 1 million pounds, what do you spend it on? I'm not sure to be honest. Probably just the standard: holiday, car, new computer.
Have any bad habits? Pulling at my nails.
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? It really annoys me when Darren bites his nails....
List 3 of your best personality traits: I feel like I'm probably kind-hearted, friendly and idk, a good listener
List 3 of your worst personality traits: I'm not very confident, too much of a people pleaser and 
Have any celebrity crushes? David Tennant. 
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: My stomach, I hate how it pokes out...
Any tattoos or piercings? None! I had my ears pierced when I was younger but it was too painful to change them so I just took them out. I would love to get a tattoo though! 
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? I don't know to be honest...
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Humour is a big thing to be honest. 
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? I hate people who are overly cocky or speak about themselves a lot.
Are you mostly a clean or messy person? I'm both somehow... My room is a mess but once I get going tiding something I'll go really far...
Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? In 5 years time I'll be almost 24 so I don't know.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I like the idea of living in New York but I would never do it. 
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? I'd love to go Australia!
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Get a tattoo, have children, get married, make a house a home, run my own business. 
Name 1 regret you have: Trying to many people
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Being able to act stupid and people not care
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: I like the responsibility. 
What's your favourite song of the moment? I've been listening to In The Next Room by Neon Trees so much atm!
What's your favourite song of all time? Ah I can't answer this! Generally something by You Me At Six or All Time Low. 
What's your favourite thing to do on a Saturday night? Ok I swear I actually am 18! But a chinese, a good film and blankets. 
What's your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Catch up on blogs, watch tv, cuddle into Darren. 
Have any hidden talents? Nope! 
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? I'm not sure! This would be every changing!
What would be your dream job? Working on projects that are interesting to me and working with great companies/people!
Which would you rather have, 100 million pounds or true love? True love :)
Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? No, like most people I have wondered what it would be like though. 
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: Em, I have poetry published?
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Does it count if I just changed it to my middle name which is Gemma? 
Do you believe in the afterlife? Not completely. Like it's a nice thought but it's unlikely theres really anything...

I tag the following people
Caitlin, Jilly, Erin, Vicky, Clare, Charlotte

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What tattoo would you get? :)

    Thanks for the tag!

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me :) I'll be doing this tag soon!

    claresloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...