Sunday Summary #7

Sunday, March 02, 2014


I've started myself with a bit of a pancake obsession again- just in time for pancake day! I've had a very 'booky' week with finishing Forbidden and starting the next book in my TBR pile- Tempest. I heard back from Perth with only having had my interview less that a week before and received a conditional offer! Friday was so gorgeous outside and I was stuck spending my afternoon in work. Darren surprised me and bought me The Book Thief, along with a book I asked him to get me for a blogger book club. Yesterday Darren and I spent the afternoon strolling through small shops in Aberdeen. The first shop we went into was Rosemounts newest addition- Pebble! And it's so cute and sweet. I then went and picked up two more books and this adorable little owl tea light holder from charity shops. 

Highlights
Finally finishing the animation for my Client Project at college
Receiving a conditional offer from Perth
Great weather
Picking up ace bargains!
Finding a new TV show to watch -House of Cards

Lowlights
Not getting along with Flash
Rude and impatient people at work

This past week on OhHay! has featured a variety of posts!
  1. Pinterest Favourites #11- I was being a bit mint obsessed again
  2. Playlist: Cavalier Youth- I shared a review of You Me At Six's newest album
  3. Valentine's Blogger Swap- My little Valentine's package I recieved!
  4. Hello March!- Introducing a new month with a review of last months and speaking about this months goals!
Over the next week on OhHay! will feature: February in Review, Pebble Shop Opening and Forbidden Book Review 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Congrats on the conditional offer!! That owl tea light holder is so cute :)

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D and I know, it was only £3.99 too!

      Delete
  2. Great weather during the winter really is quite a nice bonus hey haha I'm ready for Spring and Summer I think ... !! (Or at least done with snow for now :S )
    Congrats on your conditional offer from Perth! Awesome way to start off the month! :)

    Cachoo Joo // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I love the freshness that Spring and Summer bring! And we didn't really have snow, I think where I lived it like snowed one day throughout all of winter!
      And thank you!! :D

      Delete
  3. Big congrats on your offer from Perth! Have to say, the more I read your blog, the more I love it! Especially how you keep it real with the lowlights as well as the highlights. Have a great week!

    Lesley Finch Five
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D It really means a lot when I hear things like that! And yeah, I just started it as I like the idea of being able to look back in months from now and remembering the good things that happened but working on from the things that didn't go so well. If that makes any sense? haha!xx

      Delete
  4. Nobody likes those people at work!! On the bright side, i do love when people vent in rant videos on yt about them! A good laugh indeed!!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not! Especially when you have your hands tied trying to sort 101 things and they can't see that you are trying really hard to make it more efficient for the customer.

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...