Places: Pebble Gift Shop

Friday, March 07, 2014









At the weekend, a new and brilliant little gift shop called Pebble opened up on Rosemount Place, Aberdeen. 
The new gift shop stocks and supports many local and Scottish Designers. The shop is ran by Lorraine Tait, who is also the face of Bosie Boutique. Her daughter, Jilly Tait- the mastermind behind Bottled Treasures- has also been helping her mum out with shop. After being transformed into what it is now, Pebble is filled to the brim with handmade jewellery, stationery, crafty bits, homewares, arty prints and pieces and even tasty treats! Some of the designers they stock include the likes of Ginger Pickle, Felicitys Chocolate's and Nikki Williams

I ended up coming home myself with a few things and a bag of chocolate buttons that are not pictured because they were eaten up, oops! I can't wait to have my next venture in- especially to pick up more pens in variety of colours. So if you are ever in the area I would definitely recommend popping in and having a look round! The shop offers so many different bits and bobs that you'll end up wanting to buy the whole store! 
Support handmade and local artists&designers! 

*All but last images are copyrighted to Jilly Tait and have been used with her permission

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Oh my god! This shop is the cutest. I've never been to Aberdeen but this shop alone is enough to make me want to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Aberdeen is generally the most exciting, prettiest or even interesting place to visit. But there are a few gems in the rocks here that make Aberdeen brilliant. With Aberdeen evolving into a more 'cultural' it is becoming even better and this shop is definitely a mile stone for it!

      Delete
  2. Aah I've seen this on Facebook a few times and keep meaning to pop in as it's just round the corner from me, will definitely need to!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really have to! It's such a cute shop and I can tell that there would be many things you would like and want to pick up!

      Delete
  3. This shop looks so cute, definitely would be my kind of place. I think I need to come back to Scotland! :)

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really cute! and you should! haha

      Delete
  4. This looks so gorgeous! I wish I was closer to Aberdeen so that I could visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! And just means you have to come for a visit haha!

      Delete
  5. This place looks amazing, if only it were closer!

    Hannah
    x
    daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant! I'd definitely recommend it as a place to visit if you were in Aberdeen for a day!
      x

      Delete
  6. Just seen this now (catching up with blog reading now that I'm back from Edinburgh... on a Monday morning when I should be working) Thanks for such a lovely post on the shop! Glad you like it :) Will get this shared on the Pebble page soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine! Hope you had a good trip to Edinburgh!! And no worries, can't wait to go back! x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...