Pinterest Favourites #14

Monday, March 17, 2014

As last week I shared a few of my pins from my Graded Unit, I felt that this would I would share my favourites from the past few weeks. Predictably, I've been pinning lot's of studio spaces, art and stationery with a heap load of mint thrown in too!

Color Me Pretty - colour palette
Colour Me Pretty-Decor8
All this stationery is soo cute and such a combination
of beautiful colours too!
vintage camera
Mama's New Toys-Libertad Leal
ohmygod! Just look at this camera! It's so pretty
 and so is that box its on!
Pastel_Rainbow_Cake_018
Pastel Confetti Cake-Brit +Co
This cake and recipie is so amazing. I just want to make it for the sake of it!
Annabelle Kerslakes Home June 2012
Fete Interiors
This is just a perfect workspace! This is what mine
will look like one day- vintage books, lots of magazines,
paint brushes, art and mint!
Animal bar by Honosi Rita, via Behance
Animal bar- Honsoi Rita
This print/illustration is amazing. Did anybody else do
those kind of drawings connecting all the points/lines when
they were younger or was it just me?

As always leave me your Pinterest links below so I can follow you! And if you are yet to follow my boards then you can check them out here.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I've been looking at studio spaces a lot too since I'm planning a big redesign of mine when I move in August. I love airy uncluttered ones like that Fete Interiors image - white space and pastel colours are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I hope you will be sharing this on your blog when you get around to doing it! And I know it's amazing. I really want to do this for my room, will probably help make it feel more spacey!

      Delete
  2. That top stationary set is so pretty! And I love love love the design of the cake :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always post such lovely things! I can't stop staring at the stationary in the first one... I want it all. Also, I tagged you here if you fancy doing a tag post this week!
    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know right? It's so pretty!! And ooh sure! I will write that up later in the week and post it next! Thank you!! :D xx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...