Sunday Summary #8

Sunday, March 09, 2014


This past week has servilely been an emotional roller-coaster. At the beginning of the week we had to present our final e-courses for our Client Presentation Unit and I am really bad doing these types of things in the way we had to present them. I really hate doing these and it didn't help that one part of our 'e-course' didn't work at one point. On Tuesday the day didn't get of to a great start as I failed my driving test with one major and I only had two minors!! But I heard back from Grays later in the day inviting me to an interview so that put me in a better mood. On Wednesday I spotted a copy of Frankie and bought it straight away! On Thursday my work still had the delicious Lily O'Brien's Chocolate and I bought two packets. Friday me and Darren decided to go to Frankie and Benny's for tea but we were extremely disappointed. Usually when we go there the service is good and we don't have a problem with our food. But they ended up getting my order wrong and had the bill added up wrong too. Saturday Darren and I just had a quiet night in after I finished work as I wasn't feeling great. We had Chinese food, watched the first few episodes of the new season of Walking Dead and mum bought ice cream! Today wasn't exactly exciting either as I woke up after having a nose bleed during the night and was feeling rubbish all day. 

Highlights
Getting an interview for Grays University!
Getting excited for Graded unit! 
Beautiful weather!
Chinese food

Lowlights
Stressing and being nervous for a Client Presentation
Failing my driving test for the second time
Worst ever meal at Frankie & Benny's 
Feeling ill and having my first proper nose bleed

This past week on OhHay!-
  1. Pinterest Favourites #7- This weeks entry seemed quite illustrated orientated!
  2. February in Review- I shared my favourites from last month
  3. Places:Pebble Gift Shop- A new little gift shop that opened in Aberdeen!
  4. Review: Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma- A write up about one my favourite new books
Next week on OhHay! will feature: the first entry from my Graded Unit, The Little Things and maybe something else haha!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You picked the best frankie issue to find! I've never had a nose bleed... :)

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's packed full of stuff! And same here, well until Sunday which was pretty weird.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for your university interview! Sorry to hear you have not been well, and nose bleeds suck! Good luck for the interview lovely :)

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...