Uni Update // Change in project {#CrazyRebelliousArt: Day 11}

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Oh wow it's been an incredibly long time since I shared a little update about what I'm doing at uni! Actually, my last update was on my first day back at uni this year, oops! Anyway, with today's post for #CrazyRebelliousArt being a Photo Log of a piece of art work created today, I thought instead I would share what I've been up to at Uni since my last update!

If you haven't read my older post, basically for this year for my Honours Project/Dissertation I was deciding to focus my project on Art Therapy and had kind of thought my question would be something like "How does the creation within art and design factor into the happiness of people?" but over the past few months this Question has obviously had a lot of change to it. But within the past few weeks my Question and project in general has had a large change to it.

Now instead I'm deciding to focus around how traditional and digital design tools can affect a design. I decided to actually move towards this change because I was feeling very stuck with what I was previously focusing on as, in hindsight, was very limiting. So to keep this new project going I'm going to be doing a lot of shorter projects inside this larger honour projects using briefs I find through websites like BriefBox and using competitons through things like D&AD. 

Currently I'm just playing around with some different techniques and is pretty much the reason why I have been doing a lot of hand lettering recently. But I'm starting to work on proper briefs from this week after speaking to my lecture this week and pretty much was given the go ahead with this new direction. So make sure you keep an eye out on my actual Uni Blog if you want to see some work as it goes up! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...