Creativity // Some Inspiring Quotes {#CrazyRebelliousArt: Day 10}

Tuesday, November 10, 2015


Ahhh! So today's topic is to share 10 of your favourite quotes! I've always been a massive lover of quotes, with ones from books, shows, lyrics and whatever else I can somehow relate to one so this may be a little hard for me just to pick 10 but I will try!

List your 10 Favourite Quotes

1. "Feck perfuction" - James Victore
Definitely one for the days when nothing seems to be going right.

2. "Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." - Thomas Merton
I just really like this. I've found that this year my art has sparked something inside me that has cause me to find something more about myself but also given me a sense of calm while doing it.

3. "You are, in fact, a mashup of what you choose to let into your life" - Austin Kleon
So true. IF you think life is bad to you then you'll never get over it.

4. "If you want creative workers give them enough time to play" - John Cleese
I'm not in the working part of the Creative Industries yet but this is so true! How can you be exciting without doing exciting things!?

5. "Don't compare your beginning to someone else's middle" - Jon Acuff
I really need to start remembering this one more...

6. "We're the authors of our lives" - Set It Off
Because it doesn't matter what folk say to you, it is your life and your decisions

7. "The work you do while you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life." - Jessica Hische
Hell to the yes!

8. "It might not be my weekend but it's going to be my year" - All Time Low
Forever the optimist. 

9. "A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Why you should always have books around you

10. "The things that make you weird as a kid will make you great tomorrow" - James Victore
And it will make all the haters extremely jealous! 

So that's some of my favourite quotes, if you're interested to find more I like then you can have a nosy at my two Pinterest boards here and here (the second is more poetry). Anyway, comment below with some of your favourite quotes too! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. love, love, love posts like this, it's so great to hear other people's inspirations. some great quotes regarding creativity and i'm always partial to a bit of all time low! x

    www.thedressdiaries.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! All Time Low is bae (and I don't use that word often)! x

      Delete
  2. Love the George R.R. Martin quote, I really feel like I've broadened my views after I've started to read books. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading books is best! It gives you such a great amount of imagination too! x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...