Creativity // Design Techniques {#CrazyRebelliousArt: Day 17}

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Today's #CrazyRebelliousArt is themed about art, or for me including, design techniques that you don't get to use in your own work. So I'm going to share a few of things I would like to do more and things I'd like to try!

Screen Printing
One thing I'd love to do again is screen printing! I first tried it back in 2013 with a trip at College and haven't been back to do it since. But saying that, I did win Natasha's giveaway for a session at Print Club London so hopefully I'll be able to do that soon too!

Letter Press
(image from Typoretum)
One thing I have never tried but have learned loads about due to studying Graphic Design and stuff is Letter Pressing. It is such an amazing technique and can really just finish a design off! I don't really think there's any projects I've done that would work with it but maybe I should try change that!

Collage
(Image from CardboardCities)
Another technique I have tried before but nowhere near to Laura's extent is Collage. I love how versatile Collage is and how with different images, tools and textures can change a design. I would like to try this more in my design work, rather than just in random bits of art but we'll see!

What are some techniques you want to try in your work more?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Agree on collage! It looks really fun and quirky, I should definitely use it more.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...