Review // A Creative Podcast {#CrazyRebelliousArt: Day 9}

Monday, November 09, 2015

Today's #CrazyRebelliousArt was themed about sharing a book relevant to your field, but although I have huuuuuge collection of design books I am still making my way through them! So instead I thought I would share a Podcast that I listened a lot to last month when I was going through all of her old ones.

Anyway, I started listening to Elise Gets Crafty a few months ago by accident. I think it may have been mentioned on twitter or in a blog post I read. Either way, after finding it I started listening to loads of Elise's old podcasts from back when she first started posting them. I decided which ones I wanted to listen to based of their names and whether the topic appealed to me or not. But I would like to go back through and listen to them all at some point. 

Each of Elise's podcasts are about half an hour long, so perfect for me when I'm on the train to Uni or even on the train into town. As I've been listening to them on Stitcher, I can save and listen to Podcasts even when I'm not connected to wifi, which is ideal for me as I don't always get signal/wifi while I'm on the train. Also in the majority of her Podcasts, Elise has a guest speaker who the topic has been more specifically picked for. 

During each of the Episodes, the guest speaker and Elise speak about the topic in mind whether it's about motivation or thinking of new ways of creating. As well as this you get a bit of background on the guest speaker which is really helpful as it gives you a better idea of how they are relevant to that episode and plus some times you just want to have a nosy about inspiring people on their insta's and twitters! 

But yeah that's pretty much the basis of her Podcasts. I really do love listening to them while I'm travelling or working because it's a nice change to just listening to music. They are also pretty inspiring and I would be lying if I said that they haven't inspired a few topic ideas for #Cbloggers either! 

What do you think of Podcasts? What are some Podcasts you listen to?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've never really got into podcasts, and I think I'd like to - I've just had no idea where to start! This one sounds really interesting and helpful on the topic of creativity though, which I think would be great for me :) Thanks for sharing!

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same but decided just to listen to some that I found and they're definitely a nice change to listen to instead of music! Hope you find something you like x

      Delete
  2. I want to start listening to podcasts especially centered around history, books and social media any that you would recommend in those fields?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can't say I've listened to any in those fields! But do let me know if you find any good ones?

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...