Sunday Summary #52

Monday, January 12, 2015

Woops, super late Sunday Summary! And even more, it's been a year since I started it! I think I originally started these posts as it was when I also started the #100HappyDays photo challenge, which I am actually thinking of picking up again! Contrary to what the photo above might lead you to believe, this week has been actually kinda busy!

- I helped a friend out with her UCAS application and had a good ol' catch up
- I received everything I have ordered online over the past few weeks including: a deer tshirt, a stripey cardigin, a new phone case, Micron Pens (pictured below), Pentel Water Brush, Moleskin Sketchbook and a double ended brush/graphic pen. And bought myself a new Diary to get organised (yeah ignore the fact I'm obviously not being organised just now).
- @CBloggersChat started again this week with our first chat of the year being crazy busy!
- Darren and I seen the film Into The Woods and went out for tea to Frankie & Benny's
- Had a few games of pool with a friend, her BF and Darren

Also, you can still fill out my Blog Survey, find it here.

Got some new toys to play with // Time to get organised // Amazing desert!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oooh I love those Micron pens! That dessert looks AMAZING. I need.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good pens like, I can't get enough of them! It was a tasty desert too :P

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...