2014 Discoveries & Favourites

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

In 2014 I tasted tea properly for the first time in who knows how long and started an obsession with lemon tea, seen the brilliance of London which is the 'Creative' scene, fell in love with Edinburgh, tasted pain au chocolat for the first time, discovered amazing and very inspiration magazines, watched so much American TV, found brilliant bloggers as well as a handful of vloggers, became obsessed with several games and covered my wall with beautiful pieces of illustrations. This year wasn't at all what I expected it to be and I gained so much from it from everything around me. 
2014 has now came and gone and over the past 12 months it's fair to say I have found and discovered some pretty awesome things that have made my year slightly better! Over the past year I've discovered so many things from inspiration, tasty or just pretty darn awesome bits and bobs. In case you weren't aware of them, here are some of my favourites from 2014!

Below are some of my favourite discoveries and pick ups from over the past year that were definitely worth sharing! Although there are several other things not included in this list that can't or I couldn't photograph like my favourite YouTubers- Alli Speed, CharliMarie, James Victore and Markipilier. Amazing and tasty beverages including Essential Vitamin Water and Costa's Orange Hot Chocolate. Mind boggling games like Monument Valley, Limbo and Dots. Finding my love for reading again through books, blogs and magazines like Enthralled, A Little Opulent and Computer Arts. Chilling and enjoying long train journeys listening to brilliant music from Coldplay, chvrches and Imagine Dragons.
BHS Owl Mug // Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma (review here) // New Look Cardigan // iPhone 5s
Lift Lemon Tea // Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish // Real Techniques Blush Brush // Pentel Pen
Yankee Candle Fireside Treats // Owl Pencil Case // Oh Comely Magazine


I've also created a Blog Survey and would love if you could go and fill it int. Find it here.

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I love Oh Comely! Such a good read. That cardigan looks lovely too x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a good read! Very beautiful photography too! It's really cosy as well! x

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had some fab finds in 2014! This is the second post I've seen tonight featuring Oh Comely, I'm so intrigued by it now x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing magazine, I would highly recommend it! x

      Delete
  3. I love real techniques so much. I definetly discovered them this year aswell, xx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, great photo too! Imagine Dragons are awesome, they remind me of summer 2013 haha! xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I think they remind me much more of summer 2014 haha! xo

      Delete
  5. really wanna hunt down oh comely magazine!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you live in the UK most big WHSmith's stock it :) x

      Delete
  6. What a very cute cardigan and perfect music picks xx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely finds, the Real Techniques blush brush is a favourite of mine and the owl pencil case is so cute! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello fellow Scottish blogger :-) I have Fireside Treats and I love it :-) Great for cosy nights in.
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! It really is, I've only lit a few tea lights of it so I'm waiting to light my big one! x

      Delete
  9. What a lovely post, happy new year! I hope your 2015 is super too :)

    whatchelseysays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...