Favourites of the Week // 24

Monday, January 12, 2015

These photos are incredibly beautiful
This teacher is awesome! Can I go back to school?
These macro photos are breathtaking but yet slightly terrifying...
Naomi's journal-ling really inspires me to be a bit more 'freer' with my own work!

Other favourites from the week...
> It's a bit of a controversial one but I actually love Sia's new music video
> Discovered this YouTube channel
> Incredibly jealous of this project Naomi took part in
> I am definitely suffering with the problem of finding my own style
> If you're not already drinking water a lot, then this might change your mind

Also, you can still fill out my Blog Survey, find it here.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I haven't seen the sia music video I think I avoided it because of all the controversy hahah, I love the top image it's breathtaking xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely watch it, it is amazing! xxx

      Delete
  2. Woaaah those photographs look like fabric. So beautiful. And I love Sia's new video!! It made me cry and love Shia Labeouf a lot more. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's crazy!! I've never actually taken much attention to Shia Labeouf before but the video is incredible! xxx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...