#Create365 // Days 1-7

Thursday, January 08, 2015

So we're officially into the second week of 2015, which can only mean one thing! The first #Create365 update!
Day 1
Welcoming in the NewYear with a little typography piece
Day 2
One of my favourite quotes
 Day 3
Definitely one of my favourites I've done far! Created after being inspired by the moon
 Day 4
Creative rut on Day 4 so ended up doing a light bulb which I wasn't too happy with...
So I doodled some feathers too!
 Day 5
Another uncreative night so doodled a mug of tea
 Day 6
Another quote I love and lost my rubber! 
 Day 7
And finally, what a surprise, another quote I love! Got my pentel brush in the post so just wanted to try it out but doing something simple!
To keep up with #Create365 each and every day, then either like my Facebook page or follow me on Instagram.
Also, you can still fill out my Blog Survey, find it here.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I like this idea :) I'm doing a 365 photo a day challenge (not posting it on my blog though) and scrapbooking my photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's really sweet! I'll probably do a photo for part of this at some point but not sure when, I'm enjoying getting my paints, pens & sketchbook out for a sesh each night! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh man, creating something everyday, that's certainly quite the feat! The way you draw feathers is quite nice as well

    Celestralite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly will be but I think it'll be okay haha! & Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Day 3 and Day 5 are my favourites but you've created some really beautiful ideas, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely challenge! Great post, loving the feathers! Good luck for the rest of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...