2014/15 Survey

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Over the past few weeks I've seen a lot of bloggers share surveys to find out things about their audience and to find out how they could improve on their blogs. I've been swaying back and fourth wondering if I should do one or not but last night I bit the dust and decided to! 
The survey only consists of 10 basic questions and is completely anonymous, so you can tell me exactly what you think! The reason I've put it together is because I value what you think and how I could improve my blog over the year. I have some ideas thought out already to keep this blog developing but I'm hoping the results will spark some new ones too.

You can find the survey here and really do feel free to be completely honest! There are a few comment boxes that you can fill in if you'd like but you don't have to. Otherwise, you can tweet, e-mail or any other way of contacting me if there is something specific you'd like to tell me! 
Thanks in advance for filling it out, it's greatly appreciated! 
x



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Filling it in now! I've done my first one this year and it's been so helpful already! xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...