#Create365 // Days 22-28

Thursday, January 29, 2015

This weeks #create365 have been kind of more 'laid back' looking as they don't exactly look like a lot of effort or time went into them. But I had a general chilled back week in a way so I think that's ok! 


Day 22
Done a weird galaxy type thing! I love how the watercolours look on this
Day 23
A very small one for the Friday but was working on some stuff for a design brief/pattern
Day 24
Circle doodles yup!
Day 25
Had been looking at photos from one of the exhibitions at the DCA I visited back in November and made my own doodle versions
Day 26
This day I had planned  to do a calligraphy quote but after spilling the ink everywhere- and I mean everywhere, even stained my foot! I decided to use the little bit of ink left and make an eye
Day 27
Got my mandala doodling on again! I slightly wish I left out the stem but ohwell!
Day 28
Another mandala but as a Dream catcher! I actually love this one but wish I added 'shading' underneath another layer.

To keep up with #Create365 each and every day, then either like my Facebook page or follow me on Instagram.
Also, you can still fill out my Blog Survey, find it here.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love the first one, the watercolours look insane - so much like a galaxy! The dreamcatcher is so pretty too x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I They are deffo my 2 favs from the week, kinda want to do something with them both haha! x

      Delete
  2. I love the dreamcatcher. This is what I always aim to draw, but it never turns out as beautiful or as symmetrical as yours. Love that the shading makes each layer stand out too.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I really wish I added an extra layer of shading, feel like it kind of misses it! And I've started using a compass and rulers to make sure it's symmetrical :Pxx

      Delete
  3. I love all of them! Love the dreamcather, love how you used the galaxy colors and day 25 is just interesting and different! You are so creative! I really want to get a book ( not too big & not too small) to just doodle in it.
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you should check out places like moleskine, paperchase or hobbycraft, so many different sized sketchbooks so you'll deffo be able to find one! Personally for a lightweight/small sized kind of one I love the Daler Rowney ones!

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...