#Create365 // Days 8-14

Thursday, January 15, 2015

This week my #create365's have all been done awfully late into the evening, quite a few of them running on into the midnight hour! Hopefully will try and get out of that habit though...
Also done so many pieces this week that I've loved doing! Having so much fun with this project!

Day 8
First ever Mandala with my micron pens! Love this one.
Day 9
I love quotes!
Day 10
Such a fun doodle to do but I'm not really finished it yet!
Day 11
Fun, crazy doodle! Took a while to do but was fun to mess around with different patterns.
Day 12
Another little doodle. Was my last one in my Daler Rowney sketchbook!
Day 13
I don't really know where this one came from... I just started doodling lines and then added some flowers.
Day 14
And finally, a Mr Foxy! Obviously had to do at least one fox for this project (expect more though)! Plus it was a nice break/non-break during my Uni work last night.

To keep up with #Create365 each and every day, then either like my Facebook page or follow me on Instagram.
Also, you can still fill out my Blog Survey, find it here.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...