#Create365 // Days 15-21

Thursday, January 22, 2015

This week my #create365's have been such a mixture! I finally got round to doing some collage stuff and have been loving it! But I do think I'm going to need a box to put all my magazine cuttings into soon as I don't think the pocket of my moleskine will hold much more! 
On the blog front, I have been so bad over the past week or so with posting and I do apologise! Been so occupied doing other things then got the cold and since I haven't been up to wanting to do any blog stuff when I've had time. Just wanted to sleep! 
Anyway, onto the creates!

Day 15
Weather had been horrible during the week so inspired this little pattern thing!
Day 16
Another Mandala!
Day 17
A crystal! I think I was a little inspired by the Chronicles of Ixia novels as crystals, glass and diamonds was mentioned loads in Storm Glass!
Day 18
A naturey zentangle doodle on watercolours. Was a fun way to spend some time trying to draw flowers in loads of different ways!
Day 19
Got round to doing some Collages which I absolutely loved doing! The one on the right was really simply done but I actually just love how it looks.
Day 20
Yep another Collage! I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing with this one but I like how it came out. Plus the quote I found is pretty awesome.
Day 21
And finally, another collage! Travel is always such a huge thing for me and always has been. On the right hand side I actually wrote loads of places I want to visit, mixed with the words 'travel' and 'world' and then went over it with watercolours.

To keep up with #Create365 each and every day, then either like my Facebook page or follow me on Instagram.
Also, you can still fill out my Blog Survey, find it here.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Oh wow. These are so beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the raindrop pattern, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 17 crystal is incredible, you should sell prints! xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you haha! I might but not sure! xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow, this must take a lot of commitment! What an awesome project! <3

    http://thoughtsintiffanyblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just pushes me creatively, trying not to think of it as a commitment as I'll probably stay from wanting to do it :P x

      Delete
  5. I love your collages- so pretty x #scottishbloggers
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just want to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster award:)
    xx Elena
    aroomofwonders.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! I probably won't do it though as I've done it previously xx

      Delete
  7. I love what you're doing! These are all flawless

    SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE ALICE.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...