Sunday Summary #27

Sunday, July 20, 2014


I'm really annoyed at myself for not having a photo to share this week from one I have taken this week but have one from my trip to Edinburgh. My weeks been a bit packed even though I haven't done much, I've just not been in the house a lot! 


I finally shared my big news this week about Darren and I getting engaged! It's been hard to keep this secret till my parents were home from their holidays but I'm glad it's all out now. I am so thankful for everybody that has sent us congratulations messages and cards. This week also meant my sisters graduation! We were basically in all day, as my Dad wanted to get loads of photos (no surprises) and it meant lots and lots of posing! 

This weekends been spent working, I've done two 9 and a half hour shifts this weekend so I am pooped! I'm honestly so tired that when I go to bed tonight I will probably crash asleep straight away. 

1. So last week my best friend and the person i love most in the world proposed to me last week! //2, My package from the #dicraftswap // 3. Finally away to go see The Fault In Our Stars! // 4. Trying the New Costa Tropical Cooler! // 5.The necklace I made last week at Make for #dicraftswap

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Congratulations!!!!!! I went to see the fault in our stars last week - it was so so sad. I cried my eyes out :( lovely story though.

    lmatkins.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wasn't sobbing but I did have a few tears though haha! xox

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your engagement again! And also congratulations to your sister :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I'll tell her you say congratulations haha! :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your engagement - that's awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your engagement! Love the necklace you made.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So proud of my wee necklace :D

      Delete
  5. I don't know if I congratulated you on your engagement or not, but I'll say it again just in case - congratulations! I'm glad somebody else is on the 9+ hour shift bandwagon, I'm so jealous of people that work like 6 hours at the weekend!

    Megan // Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember if you have either, oops! Thank you though :D I know what you mean, but I some times do less than 6 hours a week! At my work, my shifts change week in week out and that can means one week I can be working 3 hours and the next 9 and a half! x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...