June In Review!

Thursday, July 03, 2014


June has definitely been a rollercoaster of a month with so much going on! Lot's of key things have happened this month but it has been a great onth!

Reading- The Fault In Our Stars, Code Name Verity, Halo
TV Shows- Not too much- too much programmes to catch up!
Films- VHS2
Listening- Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and old songs!

Buying- Things for my room and from the international market.
Doing- The Fee'in Market, My Birthday, My Exhibition, Cleaning my room up!
Looking forward to- Seeing Derren Brown and going to Edinburgh next week!

What have you been doing this past month?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That frozen drink looks UH-MAZING! Glad you've had a fun month. Have you watched The Fault in Our Stars yet? Oh my god... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha trust me it was- that night I had two and since then I've had two or three more! I haven't! D: xxx

      Delete
  2. ooh, i'm craving croissants now!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...