For the love of snail mail

Friday, July 25, 2014


Recently I've been getting into snail mail a lot more. Like many on the blogsphere, we all seem to love the idea of putting pen to paper and writing heart felt letters, postcards, cards instead of just messaging each other back and forth! Within the past few months, I've been taking part in more snail mail type things like Dainty and Ivory's Craft swap. So, with all of this, I've decided I want to do more snail mail. If you would like to start sending snail mail to me, with me sending you some back then send me an email over at OhHayBlogs@gmail.com

Within time, I may develop this further like Hannah has, but for the time being I just want to send some lovely snail mail to some lovely people. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...