20 before 20

Wednesday, July 23, 2014


I've honestly just realised I never wrote this post around the time of my birthday a month ago! On the lead up to my birthday, I had started seeing a few posts like these and really wanted to do one myself, but then I forgot! Anyway, in the last year of my teens (I'll no longer be a teen, oh wow!) there is several things I want to do during this last year or so. 


20 things to do before 20
  1. pass my driving test Completed as of 11/8/14
  2. go on an adventure
  3. start going to the gym
  4. clear out all my drawers and wardrobe
  5. send more snail mail
  6. go a blog event
  7. visit a new place
  8. see another band play live
  9. try more food
  10. go out in the countryside
  11. camp under the stars
  12. get out more
  13. actually get through a good amount of my TBR pile
  14. have a movie marathon
  15. get experience at a design company
  16. write more
  17. have a good night out
  18. create something for the sake of it
  19. see a show at the theatre
  20. go to the beach
What do you hope to achieve before your next birthday? 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Cool list! Hope you achieve all of them :) Movie marathons are my favourite <3

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I honestly haven't ever had a proper movie marathon! <3

      Delete
  2. I love this list. I'm thinking of doing a 30 before 30 one... (Oh god, that makes me feel old!) Good luck with your driving, it'll be the best thing you ever did. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely do one, it doesn't make you sound old! I hope it goes well I've got my 4th test booked- just want to get it passed and over with! x

      Delete
  3. Thats a great list, I hope you will manage to accomplish every one of them!
    Marissa Jamie : Faithfully, Marissa ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I've been thinking of doing something similar before I hit 30 - still need to even learn to drive ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and you should! It'll be something fun to look back on

      Delete
  5. good luck with them all!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...