Found This Week #1

Monday, July 14, 2014

A few weeks ago in my Pinterest Favourites, I had mentioned how I was considering switching around my weekly monthly feature about my favourite things. I've felt that sharing my favourite things I've found this week or so is a much better and easier way to show things as it doesn't just have to come from Pinterest! The things I share will range from music to art to blogposts to stores. I hope you enjoy this new feature*!


An Interactive Thunderstorm Cloud by Richard Clarkson
I would love to have this in my room. Obviously it's not for everybody, but personally I love a good thunderstorm!


Tiny Birthday for a Tiny Hedgehog video by HelloDenizen
If you haven't watched this yet, go watch it now! It is so adorable, I couldn't stop squealing while watching it.
Demi Lovato's new music video for Really Don't Care
This song featured on my playlist a few weeks ago. There was another video but I honestly adore this one. It has guts to do a video like this and Demi definitely has it.

The Red Door Gallery, Edinburgh
I went into this shop while down in Edinburgh! I love that it supports loads of different artists and designers. Good thing I don't live near it or I would spend all my money there!
DIY Ticket Box on e-elise etc
This is such a great idea for saving all those tickets, leaflets and any other memorabilia type things. It would make a great piece to have in your office or living room. 
*This feature was inspired by Thistle and Tea 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...