Summer walkies!

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

















At the start of the week Sarah and I planned to go out with our cameras and, well, take lots and lots of photos! It's been a while since I've seen Sarah so it was really nice to just have a little catch up and have a bit of rant about other things too! It was a really peaceful afternoon with the schools not off yet, just lots of people out with their dogs, ducks swimming about and the ever lasting annoyance of seagulls! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I want to visit the seaside soon, I'm guessing you live near there which makes me really jealous. :( I love the pictures and the polaroids!
    Amy x
    The Creative Outlook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do- home town haha! I don't get down to the beach as much as I used/like to though! Thank you as well! :D x

      Delete
  2. Love all these pictures. I love the seaside, even when it's not warm. :)

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And definitely. It wasn't too bad on Monday but it's always a lot quiter when it's not too warm. x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...