Edinburgh Haul

Saturday, July 19, 2014



While I was away in Edinburgh I picked up a few things to take home. I loved the variety of shops that there was around the Grassmarket and Royal Mile area and I definitely did splurge in a few of these! I also picked up something for my room and a few things just to remember the holiday by. 

Heart Shape Photo Frame £2.99 - The Works
Meerkat Necklace - Edinburgh Zoo
Geometric Deer Card - Red Door Gallery
Geometric Deer Notebook Set £4 - Red Door Gallery
Fox Pouch £28 - Red Door Gallery
Mini Bear £3 - Miss Katie Cupcake
Mini Owl Ceramic £4.50 - Miss Katie Cupcake
Cookey Washi Tape £2.50 - Eden
Dream Catcher Bracelet 2 for £5 - Grass Market Stall

What's some of your favourite things you've bought while on Holiday? Whether it's something from a brand store, independent shops or a market stall?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Ohh I love the card and notebook! Such an awesome print x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful! The illustrator had lots of amazing prints but I just couldn't spend that much! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I can't get enough of them! They are a major weakness!

      Delete
  3. the white mini bear is so adorable!
    x
    lifevsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything you bought is so adorable! That fox pouch is especially cute. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i know! It's a good size too, fits an iPad mini

      Delete
  5. absolutely love your Haul and that everything isn't too expensive too!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I didn't really spend too much apart from on the little pouch. The rest was great prices for being (mainly) hand made!

      Delete
  6. Adore the postcards I love postcards! We buy something from every place we have had. a holiday for our home. Most things have a story and a precious memory attached.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cards are really cute! And I'm the same I always like getting something from when I'm on holiday to remember myself of the place.

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...