Found this week #2

Monday, July 21, 2014

There's been loads I've seen this week that I've loved but I have forgotten where I seen them. However, I do still have a few things this week that's pretty awesome!

A Productive To-Do List - A Little Opulent 
I love these tips, they are definitely going on my bookmarked list for those days I'm not feeling it.


Sketch of the Day - Pascal Campion
I've followed this artist for a while but only discovered that he has been creating and sharing daily artwork.

Book Themed Wedding Ideas from Buzzfeed
I just love all these ideas! When I do get married I really want to include vintage/cute ideas like this.

Calligraphy by Tolga Girgir 
A fellow blogger shared this typography last week and I absolutely love everything they produce!

Rainy Day Ideas on Brit & Co
With the rainy and stormy days we've had this past weekend I'll be needing some things to do the next rainy day!

What awesome things have you found this week?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ooh I'll definitely be checking out the productive to-do list and the rainy day ideas!

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the book themed wedding ideas. It's giving me too many ideas!! (Don't let my boyfriend know!) Haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I have a feeling I won't be allowed to do it though, haha! xx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...