Sunday Summary #25

Sunday, July 06, 2014



This week has been very laid back. The main thing that I did this week was my little walk to the beach on Monday that I shared here. I honestly had such a nice day with Sarah and it was so relaxing just to be back beside the sea and not doing very much at all!

The rest of the week I've been trying to sort this blog (there's already been a few changes) and packing for going away next week. Currently I am actually staying at Darren's house as we have Derren Brown tomorrow night and it was just easier to stay here! I'm really looking forward to next week as there is so much going on but it's going to be great fun. Especially considering me and Darren have never been to Edinburgh properly before so it will be a good experience! 
How was your week? Any big summer plans?

1. Had an afternoon at the beach with Sarah // 2. Officially got my certificate!! // 3. So I seen a dolphin today! // 4. nomnomnom all the bubblegum!!! // 5. Finally got my hands on this!!



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Sounds like an ace week! xx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edinburgh is fab, I'm sure you'll love it! My week has been a bit naff to be honest but Im going on holiday in 3 and a half weeks so I'm just focusing on that to get me through :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly have enjoyed it- wanting to go back already! And ooh that sounds fun, are you going away anywhere?

      Delete
  3. Love Edinburgh - such a great city to visit and explore! My week plans revolve around unpacking boxes from moving house. Looks an endless challenge at this point though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah was fun. We stayed in the royal mile/high street area really but it was great so we actually didn't want to go much else haha! And hope your moving house went well!

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...