Sunday Summary #55

Sunday, February 01, 2015

This week has been great to be honest. I've had a few things going on and been to a few different places which has kept the lover of doing things occupied. 
I had a lovely catch up with my old neighbour/childhood on Monday down at a local restaurant. It has been a good few months since I've seen her face to face and been able to chat with her. Plus during our little catch up she totally got me back into watching Pretty Little Liars again which is not a bad thing whatsoever! Since Wednesday afternoon, I finished Season 3 of it and I am now on Season 5. 
This week during my Creative Research Lecture we watched a really interesting and pretty incredible documentary from Grayson Perry called Who Are You? If you haven't watched it before I would highly recommend it! 
This weekend was pretty great too. It was the birthday of Work friend that I used to work with at the last store I was in and she had invited Darren and I to come out with her and her friends. Although we were only able to stay for a couple of hours it was such great fun and some of her friends were hilarious! The only downsides of the night was waiting about half an hour for a taxi and having some rude idiot behind us continuously pushing to try and get in front. 

Had a little visit to McManus // Amazing Hot Chocolate & Flapjack // Some recent uni work // New Pencil Case!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...