Favourites of the Week // 28

Monday, February 16, 2015

So many beautiful pieces of photography
James Victore's new artwork needs to be on my wall!
Lot's of great tips and ideas to use within a journal/sketchbook
I love this idea for using flowers!
On Blog Land...
> I continue to be amazed by Katie's optimistic views on life
> Beautiful photos & Great advice!
> Love this post on becoming a Happier Creative
> These examples of Album Artwork just pushes me to want to do this in my life
> Meditation is such a great thing to start getting into!

Other favourites from the week...
> This  article will be shown to everybody when they complain about my room being a mess
> The outfits put together by Bellessa's toddler are so adorable!
> So many amazing (and tasty) breakfast ideas!
Weekly Wishlist...
> My love for Aztec print will never die!
> Ok I may be going a bit on about James Victore but I love his Feck Perfuction ideal that I signed up for his course!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love this post, each picture expresses a story & makes me thing! Very beautiful x

    www.studentbargains.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discover new things every time I read these posts of yours. Thanks! I love it!
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...