#Create365 // Days 36-42

Thursday, February 12, 2015

This week my #create365 have been very much pattern based! Not sure why but it's been fun and patterns always look cute! 


Lines & Dots! Some of the bits looked like tunnels/roads tbh!
Tribal inspired pattern. 
Lots & LOTS of triangles! Someone suggested doing this in illustrator so I just might!
Watercolour lines. Used the same technique as my spiral galaxy from a few weeks ago just missed the white pen paint!
Moasic pattern.
A wee quote inspired by James Victore's recent video and his new prints.
A little collage/doodle drawing. Been waiting to use the image of the girl for ages and then this idea just popped into my head!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is AMAZING! It's so awesome that you're keeping up with this project. :D I always see your posts on Instagram and it's just really inspiring, plus you're a great artist! I love that triangle pattern and the first line & dot pattern. UH-MAZING!

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet || Simply-M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I wouldn't say I'm a great artist though, a creative doodler perhaps? haha! xx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...