Favourites of the Week // 27

Monday, February 09, 2015

I am in love with Rebecca Blair's artwork/design
I am in love with the illustrations made for the BAFTA's!
On Blog Land...
> hmm... should maybe get one of these jobs so I can go travelling??
> Naomi makes me jealous once again by visiting the Cereal Killer Cafe!

Other favourites from the week...
> Definitely trying this technique to go to sleep tonight!

Weekly Wishlist...
> I'm really loving simple, minimal statement necklaces like this just now!
> Really want another pair of loafers for Spring!
> Totally need these bed covers in my life!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I adore the bed covers and am long overdue an ikea trip, pretty cheap as well, PLUS really want those loafers in tan now too haha xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never actually been to an ikea! Need to change my life haha! xxx

      Delete
  2. Did you watch the Bafta's? I thought it was fab, I tweeted George Mackay too and he followed me lol i crushed. The graphic was really cool this year!

    www.hannahjanewilliams.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't actually! I don't tend to watch award shows haha! That's so cool too! x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...